When it comes to eating and tweeting, there are many great diners, fast-food, “fast casual” and fine dining restaurants I visit locally or when I am traveling around the United States and abroad.
With over 7,500 tallied votes so far, polling site Ranker.com has been surveying consumers on fast casual restaurants, is which they describe fast casual as those , “…restaurants that offer the best, freshest ingredients available in a fast-food kind of setting, with quick service.”
While most of these are chains that I can find in the Twin Cities, there are many great fast casual restaurants or chains that are not included on this list.
So without further ado, I bring you the top 10 best fast casual restaurants.
10. Nathan’s Famous: Home of the amazing hot dog. I usually grab a Nathan’s Famous hot dog, sans the bun, when I’m running through LaGuardia airport.
9. Steak n’ Shake: We don’t have these in Minnesota, but I have been to one either in Kansas or Indiana. It is really amazing.
8. Noodles & Company: A new Noodles & Company just opened up right near my office and I love to have the Thai Noodle bowl with chicken. That’s finger lickin’.
7. Qdoba Mexican Grill: Another favorite of mine when I am traveling around. Grab a fresh taco or three, you’ll be quite happy.
6. Schlotzsky’s: With it’s relatives, Cinnabon, Auntie Anne’s, Carvel Ice Cream and Mo’s Southwest Grill, this sandwich restaurant will give you your fill.
5. Five Guys: Burgers and fries! My oh my. Also have free peanuts and if you want a healthy alternative, wrap your burger in lettuce.
4. Subway: I must confess, I love Subway when I’m eating fresh. Just had a double chicken salad bowl the other night. It was dynamite.
3. Boston Market: When ever I am in a pinch for a “home-cooked” chicken meal, the prices here are really a steal. Get the macaroni and cheese as a side. You’ll smile wide.
2. Chipotle Mexican Grill: A staple within The Product Poet’s household, we should have bought stock in Chipotle. The burrito bowl is how I roll.
1. Panera Bread: Visions of grilled cheese and soup, roll through my head, I really do love, Panera Bread.
So out of the top 10 best fast casual restaurants, I’ve been to all ten and love each and everyone of them in their own unique way.
Let me know in the comments below which is your favorite fast casual restaurant.