In my life I have had several warnings for excessive driving and thankfully only one speeding ticket. But had I the Uniden R7 Radar Detector, I would have been able to more carefully monitor my speed.
You see, I was driving down a hill on a Wisconsin interstate and wasn’t paying attention to how fast I was going. Now normally when I am driving on the highways, I use cruise control.
However on this particular day, I wasn’t using the cruise control. The next thing you know, I was going 10 miles per hour over the speed limit and I was nabbed by a Wisconsin State High Patrol Person.
Yet had I the Uniden R7 Radar Detector, I would have been able to preset my maximum speed and been alerted I had gone over my pre-set maximum speed.
With the voice activation, I would have been able to hear loudly that I had hit my max speed and more importantly, because of the voice activation, I would have been able to keep my eyes on the road instead of looking at a screen or my dashboard.
In addition to the voice activation, the large OLED color display indicates the direction of incoming threats and also changes colors from green to red to indicate the signal’s strength.
The combination of the voice activation and the large OLED color display make this the ideal way to monitor my speed under any driving condition.
Key Product Specs for the Uniden R7 Radar Detector:
- Voice notification: Allow you to focus on the road
- Works with most vehicles: Get real-time alerts in your existing vehicle.
- Color OLED display: The easy-to-see information display provides a clear view.
- Long-range detection: High sensitivity on all conventional and instant-on radar bands.
- K-Filter and Ka-Filter: Filter noise from the K and Ka bands to prevent false detections.
For more information on the Uniden R7 Radar Detector, visit Best Buy here.